Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Learning

Hi Guys,

I made all kinds of nice comments and a welcome to Josie only to discover that my loving words didn't make it to the blog because I wasn't "signed in"

sigh...sad...sorry!
I hope you can feel my kudos all the same because the words were so profound I couldn't reproduce them!!

As for me-- Guess what? I was invited to be part of the entertainment for Wheeler Farm this summer and I was asked to speak at a Relief Society!! I can see God's hand in this so much. My patriartical blessing speaks of having opportunities as I am "prepared to receive them and enjoy them."

Yeah!!

By the way, I'd like to invite Darla but I don't know how. Heidi, could you help me?

Love ya all,
unwritten Patricia

1 comment:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Hey mom - sorry about your comments. When I realize that I am not signed in, I copy the comments, sign in, and paste them as myself.
Anyway, you need to copy this over to the 2009 blog. It's on your potts ponderings blog.
Also, I invited Darla. Have you talked to her about it? Hopefully ou have. She might think it's a scam or something.
Love you!