Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb 15-28, 2010

• If you would like to be on our family newsletter mailing list send a request to: Patripotts@mstarmetro.net


POTTS FAMILY NEWSLETTER


February 15 - 28 2010



Grandpa gives Joshua a wheel barrell


Tiarra likes her slide ride!                            Lott at Mommy's new apron


FAMILY


Thanks to all who sent me their Bios:
- Once again I found birthday bags from Althea for birthdays as well as a CD surprise for me.  Thanks Althea. Thanks Fatehr.
- Bumber- our hot tub heater broke :(

- temple night


DAN


:Dan and I watched the Olympics many times and sure enjoyed the thrill and wow of it all!
- Dan and I enjoyed researching his ancestors through the internet at home.
- Dan went on a camp with the boys only this camp was luxurious.  It was at Jeff Carr's cabin and Dan even had a heated blanket!
- Dan went running with Ky






PATRICIA


:I had a conference call with Tom and mom about the upcoming Tew Reunion
- Guitar was fun this week.  I showed the DVD that was created at our December recital.
- a bit discouraged about where I am with my weight. I'll just keep on trying.
- I got to do some editing for Darla
- I submitted a short story to the Ensign that they were soliciting.  I guess we'll see...
- headache. Using oils more to shorten the pain.
- Karl, Kerri and I enjoyed a great SAAM meeting on the 19th.  There was so much to learn about writing and networking.  Thanks Karl. Thanks Father.
- Kerri and I enjoyed visiting and doing the sauna after the meeting (we just missed Angie not being able to come)
- I had the chance to take dinner to Trisha and Cindy on the 21st. I even got to feel little "Parker" kick in Trishas abdomen!  Cool!


CINDY, KALLI, TIARRA, MICHAEL, JOSHUA AND CINNAMON


- For Cindy's birthday we gave her four gifts for the last 4 days before her birthday. fun.
- On her birthday I invited Cindy to come for lunch. fun.
- I helped the kids make an apron for Cindy

- I watched the boys for Cindy on Wed, Thurs. and Saturday while she went on a field trip to Hale Center with Tiarra, studied and worked on a painting project at our house :)
- When I watched the boys on Thursday we visited the widows, went sliding and listened to Toddler music!
- Cindy helped with Tiarra's girl scout troop

- Cindy and I enjoyed going to the temple on the 18th.
http://kallisbblog.blogspot.com/


:


HEIDI, JASON, McKINLEY, IRELAND, TUNDRA & SYDNEY
- Heidi and Jason watched the Olympics a lot. They really enjoyed it.


www.Hamiltonhappenings.blogspot.com


:


TIFFANY, ADAM, SIMBA, FIJI


see www.checkettslife.blogspot.com


:






TRISHA AND DARRIN
- Darrin got sick with a bad cold then Trisha caught it and was sick for about 4 days.  I had a chance to visit her a few times.  Cindy prepared some oils to help her.
-Their renters are moving out (with a 1300.00 debt to Trisha and Darrin). Sad, frustrating. see www.strikingimagesalon


see www.simonsmiles@blogspot.com


:


JOSEPH


see www.facebook.com


:






JOSIE, DAVID, ALEX, JULIA, AARON, ANDREW


:
----------------------------
* The negative memories of a mission fade away and give way to the incredible moments when the spirit led to miracles. - Gwen Everson

* When I get physically down it affects my faith.  I had shingles that felt like dagers in my stomache . When my son offered to give me a priesthood blessing I was doubt ful but agreed.  Within 2 days the pain was gone.  The shingles were gone within a week! - Vern Garrett

* If we work steadily and consistantly things will improve.

* Studies show that teens are more likely to indulge in premarital sex if they use a lot of electronic devices ( such as ipods, TV, computer, DVD players, sterio, radio, sound system etc.)
1 item in bedroom - 24%
2 items in bedroom - 38%
3 items in bedroom - 49%
4 items in bedroom - 67%
5 items in bedroom - 75%

if they view R rated movies:
0-5 per year 20%
5-15 per year 51%
16-29 per year65%
30-49 per year 75%
50+ per year 95%
- gathered by Vern Garrett



FAMILY
:We had our famous St. Patricks party (plus Dan and Heidi's birthday) complete with apple dunks, skavenger hunts and green, green, green. The bad part was when I burned the ham and I lost McKinley. We had a tug o war, Jello snarf etc. Becka and he kids came too!

DAN
:When Dan was young he used to go ice fishing
-We enjoyed going to Cafe Rio and Leatherbys with Max and Nancy then watching the Olympics
- We enjoyed a high priest dinner
- Dan and I are taking a geneology class at church. It's fun

PATRICIA
:I enjoyed attending Recovery meetings on Mondays
-I'm so thankful for cognitive therapy and tapping
- I've been working a lot on the minibooks
- I love it when Dan says "I Love you"
- I sure enjoyed it when my brother,
- I watched all my grandkids while their parents went t the temple. We had fun but I was tired when I came home.
- I had a SAAM meeting at our house. Karl had so many marketing ideas.


CINDY, KALLI, TIARRA, MICHAEL, JOSHUA AND CINNAMON
http://kallisbblog.blogspot.com/
:I watched the kids for cindy on the 25th and I got to do some mending for her.
- Cindy and Kalli went to the temple.
- Cindy, thanks for making the birthday cakes for our family dinner
- Julie Hutton, a former student at my OVERCOMING DEPRESSION class, called. She also bought my books. It made me so thankful.

HEIDI, JASON, McKINLEY, IRELAND, TUNDRA & SYDNEY
www.Hamiltonhappenings.blogspot.com
:Kezia has been up a lot and making life harder for Heidi. They are still praying to find a job
- Heidi and Jason went to the temple
- Heidi shared her testimony of how much the book of mormon has helped them in their trials.
- Dan helped Jason with his resume

TIFFANY, ADAM, SIMBA, FIJI
see www.checkettslife.blogspot.com
:

TRISHA AND DARRIN
see www.strikingimagesalon
see www.simonsmiles@blogspot.com
:Trisha and Darrin are having a terrible time with their renters
- Trisha and I had fun sewing bumpers for the nursery and a skirt for the crib and curtains. She's a natural seamstress like her sister and grandma.

JOSEPH
see www.facebook.com
:It's so nice to be able to get ahold of Joseph by phone

JOSIE, DAVID, ALEX, JULIA, AARON, ANDREW
:

No comments: