Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 1-15, 2010

• If you would like to be on our family newsletter mailing list send a request to: Patripotts@mstarmetro.net


POTTS FAMILY NEWSLETTER
February 1 - 15 2010

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO SENT YOUR MINI-BIOS TO ME FOR MY EASTER PROJECT!!!! THANK YOU!!!  I HOPE I HEAR FROM THE REST OF YOU TODAY AS WELL!!!!

 FAMILY

: Our water heater gave out. We had to get a new one.
7 - Birthday party for Feb. bdays: Cindy and Joseph.  Since Cindy is the only one in town we focused on her.  Trisha made the cake!  Thanks Trisha!
9 - Doug Eden returned to replace our disposal.  He's a great resourse!
14- For Valentines day I made Cindy's favorite dish: Lazannea and Kalli gave FHE.


DAN

:Yuk. Sinus infection strikes again!
- The "breakfast at the Church" activity went well for young men.
- we were able to help Richard on the 6th with a Dr. visit.  It was nice to see him.
- We had Doug and Darla over for dinner on the 8th.  They did most of the work because I was sick. We watched NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM TOGETHER
- 10- Went skiing at Brighton with the scouts.  Johney injured himself and ended up having ski patrol help.
-11- Dan and I went to JB's for dinner then over to the Family History Center.  After about 3 hours of work there and 1 at home we were able to secure a birth record for Mary Jane Campbell and Dan found a marriage record on Bernard and Mary Jane Brown.  How exciting!!! Thanks Father
-12 We enjoyed watching the Olympic opening ceremonies together with Heidi, Jason and their family
- For Valentines Dan and I went out to the movies. We watched an excellent film called BLIND SIDE.  We also exchanged gifts.  I bought him a box of goodies. He got me some nice clothes.  Thanks Dan. Thanks Father, for such a loving, kind husband.
PATRICIA

: My "Love Dare" book challenged me to create a list of my husbands weaknesses then burn it.  It took me a few days to create it (I had to think hard.)  After a prayer (and a recognition that I had a much longer list than he did) I held it between my fingers and I watched it burn.  Soon I jumped as the flame began licking at my fingers.  After thrusting my hand in cold water I smiled as I realized that I held onto his weaknesses too long literally and figurtively!

- Margaret finished the power-point for our elementary school presentation. It looks great!  Thanks Father.

- I ruined the printer by putting the wrong transperancy into it. SAD. $400.00 SAD!!!!
- On the 5th Kerri and I drove down to Angie's house in Santiquin to have our speakers meeting.  She surprised us with a Valentines tea party!  It came complete with cupcakes, suckers, candied apples, sugar cooking adn a little tea pot with small cups!  He has a blast visiting before getting down to business.  We plan to continue speaking about Overcoming mental illness this year.  We each have a story to tell and we have help to offer. We had a chance last year to speak at the state mental hospital.  This year we hope to go to UVU and maybe even fly to Colorado in April.


- I felt blessed to learn that my friend, Angie, and Dave Eden, our handiman, are both listening to my audiobook.  Thanks Father.
- 7- Woke up with neck pain -- PAIN, PAIN, PHYSICAL THERAPY--flat in bed for a few days. Alan's massage sure helped me get better as well as Darla's Ten pain machine and prayers.
- 13- Our new printer finally came. We were just sad that it didn't have a flat glass to make copies with. I guess I'll use my camera more.
-14- I have had so much fun doing power point presentations as a Primary chorister.  Thank you Trisha and Dan!

CINDY, KALLI, TIARRA, MICHAEL, JOSHUA AND CINNAMON

http://kallisbblog.blogspot.com/

:Tiarra ended up on crutches because of a playground accident.  Cindy spent hours trying to find crutches.  In the end Dan picked some up at primary children's hospital.

- Cindy is earning money at our house patching, painting and organizing.  She does a great job!




- Kalli got to go scuba diving!

- Trisha and Heidi took Cindy shopping for her birthday

- Michael accidently moved his head and ended up swallowing the tip of a dental instrument! We were so thankful he didn't breath it in!






 
HEIDI, JASON, McKINLEY, IRELAND, TUNDRA & SYDNEY
- Heidi had had changes with getting enough sleep at night since Kezia wakes up 2-4 times each night.  Jason would get up with her more but Heidi wakes up when he gets out of bed.  She's looking forward to having her turn 4 months and trying rice cereal before bedtime.
- Heidi has helped a lot with creating DVD's from Dan's scout movie "Princess Bride" to working on the videos I took with mom and dad's history.
- 13- We enjoyed having Heidi and Jason over for dinner and Dan helped them with taxes.  He was able to help them get much more money than they expected!
- McKinley got sick with alergies and a cold. Poor thing. Her cheeks were so red.
www.Hamiltonhappenings.blogspot.com

:

TIFFANY, ADAM, SIMBA, FIJI
- Tiff was discouraged because she was having trouble with getting her neuroscience tests done.  We had a prayer on the phone together and within days she was able to find a local doctor who will help her and change less!  Thanks Father!


see www.checkettslife.blogspot.com


TRISHA AND DARRIN
- Trisha and Darrin are so thankful for the new manager they found for their Ogden salon.  She's dynomite!
- They are having to evict their renters downstairs. It's a mess
- Trisha and I enjoyed spending a day sewing for her nursery. I was grateful that the sewing machine doctor was able to come fix it in less than an hour after it started having trouble
- I had Trisha and my frien Brittany over for lunch on the day we did sewing. It was fun.
see www.strikingimagesalon

see www.simonsmiles@blogspot.com

:

JOSEPH
- Joseph got his birthday package and says:
see www.facebook.com

:



JOSIE, DAVID, ALEX, JULIA, AARON, ANDREW
-Josie's was sick with a terrible headcold on her birthday but the girls and I made up for it when we all got together for lunch at macaroni grill on the 11th!  Yum, yum. We also celebrated Cindy and Heidi's birthday as well!  They even got sarinaded by our waiter singing a happy birthday song in italian!


:


No comments: