Saturday, January 19, 2013





Sorry there is only 3 pictures.




Family
24. missionaries came to dinner last night so did Bonnie and Michael. It was a lot of fun
DAN
  1. Joseph and Dan got an app on their phones so they could play scrabble together.  We also talked about the upcoming cruise with my Mom to Alaska.
  2. Dan and I enjoyed going to Red Lobster with Gary, Liz, Kerri and Brad.  Gary, a SLCC professor takes us out to thank us for speaking in his classes
  3. Dan had his tooth extracted. OUCH!!
PATRICIA
  1. It was my turn to be in charge of our date last night.  I decided on an ABC date.  We began at Applebees (for the letter A) for dinner.  Next I had an envelope with the rest of the alphabet on small pieces of paper.  Each of us drew out 5 letters. We then had 10 minutes at the dollar store to find 5 fun things we could play with that had our letters in it (example: H- humpty dumpty puzzle, O- HarmOnica, P- a toP  etc.)   It turned out to be  a fun, inexpensive date! :)
8- I backed into John merchant car when I left to take Allie to the mall for her birthday shopping:-(
9- I picked up Bonnie after I had gone to the dentist and we went to anna Lou, my visiting teaching partner.
     .    .  she has so many problems and is so discouraged and looking bad she's having trouble with your liver and so many other things. I pray that the Lord will bless her and help her at this time in the care center.
  1. I am so thankful that my mouth/teeth feel alright even after my dentist visit with a root canal yesterday.  Today I tried to go to the temple with Margaret but I discovered that I had lost my recommend!  The rest of the day I was very sick.  I was vomiting, horrible neck pain and head pain.
  1. Starting to get better...still weak.
  1. I went to Cindy's and we worked on some of her school work.  It was fun to be with her.
CINDY
  1. Kalli
Came to our house for her birthday sleepover. We went to the mall and had a lot of fun. she got an amazing sale on an awesome pair of jeans, she also got a shirt and some boots. The hard part of the night was when I accidentally ran into our neighbors car parked on our driveway.
In The morning we had a wonderful breakfast Joseph made.
  1. Tiarra got her braces.  Mike finishedmost of his kitchen.
HEIDI
The kids got back into school and they have been taking tumbling.  Their family experienced another miracle when they were able to sale a peice of proerty they have been tring to sale for a long time.  Thanks Father. 
TIFFANY
I love it when Tiffany calls to say hello.  Sounds like all is well in Minnesota.
TRISHA
  1. I enjoyed having Trisha fix my hair and having lunch with her and the boys.
  1. Shopping with Trisha.  You should have seen us toting 4 charts and 2 little boys.  She continues to give service to more than a hundred people as she helps us with our ad matches.  Spencer plays peek a boo.  It is so fun!
  2. Tricia and I did some shopping at Costco and had lunch there. It is so much fun to see the boys as well as Trisha
  1. A MIRACLE ON THE FREEWAY. Trisha and her family went to spend a night with Patty Ann and her family in Zermont near Park City.  The weather was horrible.  Trisha and Darrin had a terrible time in the snow.  They got stuck several times on the side of the freeway!  They pushed and prayed and finally 3 big snow removal trucks came by and cleared the way.  Trisha said it was nothing short of a miracle!!
14. the missionaries came to dinner last night Michael call came to and so did Bonnie.
15 Trisha and I went shopping and had our first mini-lesson about photography
JOSEPH
  1. Joseph rented a cello so he can take lessons from Jan - March
8. great job on the fantastic stroganoff for dinner with John merchant. thank you also for your help with day
 car parts when I accidentally back into Johns car !
12- Shelisa came up to go ice fishing with Joseph. they didn't catch fish but they have a lot of fun!
  1. Joseph started school again on the 15th.  He is taking aviation, algebra and cello
  2. Lately Joseph has been making us wonderful, hot omelets for breakfast! Yum!

JOSIE

Quotes
Our faith I'd not appendant on outcomes
Conversion is a fundamental change

It doesn't matter what direction the wind blows as long as our sails are guiding us Godward

No comments: