Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 1-15 2013




FAMILY
  1. We had a water leak in the furnace room
  2. We had a Valentines party today complete with heart bingo, hop the heart, treats, photos and all.
  3. We had a family dinner.  We enjoyed pizza, pepsi and rolled ice cream cake from baskin robbins in honor of Althea.  We also celebrated Joseph and Cindy's bdays.
  4. Divits fourth operation on her ear
DAN
  1. It was Dan's turn for our date.  We celebrated Italy (in preperation for our cruise).  We went to the Italian Village for dinner then to Dolcettis Gelato for italian gelato (like a very good sorbe).  He is so very creative and thoughtful.
  2. Dan and I went to the baptism for Isis.  It was beautiful
  3. I got to go do missionary work with Dan over at Everett
  4. Dan went running with Ky and then over to IHC for their free testing day!

PATRICIA
  1. Helping Cindy at her school. My Breaks- drive around--massage
  2. Shopping with Trisha.  I also had a dream about 3 of the apostles of Jesus!!  It was amazing and incredible.  I have never had such a dream as this!
  3. Temple with Margaret, lunch with Carol Baxter
  1. Car inspection,Talking to Susan B, trying to fix the light in the bathroom with Susan, working on the cruise more
  2. Volunteering at Cindy's school. I went visit teaching My date: we went to see THE IMPOSSIBLE movie (fantastic, thought provoking, inspirational) and out to eat at Ichiban japanese grill
  1. I went to the women's conference then helped with the shower for Paige Merrill.
  1. I went to recovery with Margaret this morning
  1. Helping Trisha begin packing up the stuff in her house.  At night Dan and I went to see the house they are thinking of buying in South Jordan
  2. Delivering neighbor valentines cards. I enjoyed shopping with Trisha at Platos closet, I make german pancakes for breakfast and a nice dinner for valentines. Joseph and I had a really good talk after his morning class.
  3. Woke at 2:45 with a headache. Finally got up at 3:45.  I am also feeling like I could loose weight again (the up and down teeter totter).

CINDY
  1. Joshua came over for his sleepover.
  2. Dan and  I took Cindy out to dinner to Mimis for her birthday.  It was a nce evening
  3. Cindy and I enjoy our time together when I come to help at her school.
HEIDI
TIFFANY
TRISHA
  1. Trisha and Darrin are planning a trip to the Carribian in April!
  2. They had an offer on their house.  They are in the process of counter offering
  3. THEY ACCEPTED THE OFFER!!  TRISHA AND DARRIN SOLD THEIR HOME!! They need to be out in3 weeks!!!!
  4. Trisha and I went shopping and made homemade laundry soap!!
  5. Dan and I along with most of Darrin's family went to see the house they are thinking of putting an offer on.  It is in South Jordan.
  1. They put an offer in on the house.  Trisha hung out with me while her house was inspected.


JOSEPH
  1. Joseph sure enjoys his Cello lessons
  2. Joseph surprised Shelisa by kidnapping her from work and having fun activities all day including a bon fire at night.
  3. Dan and I took Joseph to Red Lobster for his birthday dinner then out to shop.  He looked for new shoes

JOSIE
  1. Alex got her tonsils taken out!
  1. From Josie:
All 4 kids are sick now  I need a vacation!
Speaking of which, what days are we planning on vacation in August?



INSPIRATIONAL
  • God talks to me through his scriptures
  • If we want God's direction we must ASK
  • In seeking direction we can study it out, ponder, inquire, be obedient, be humble and meek, focus on the Lord.
  • The attitude of gratitude

No comments: