Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Can I Hear You Yet?


Dan called this morning when he went to check out my blog. He reminded me of the effort required to get into a blog for the first time.

First of all I want to thank you who have made the time to “hear my voice.” Now I want to hear your voice.

As many of you know, I can only have 100 people visiting my blog because it is an “invited only” site. Therefore, I want to make sure the persons I have invited are visiting me so I’ll have to review who I’m hearing from and who I’m not hearing from every month or so.

So, please make comments as often as possible. Even if you simply say “Hi” or “This helped,” I want to hear YOUR voice.

Thanks, Patricia

4 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Hi mom! I hear you - and I love your blog! Love you.

Lena Baron said...

HEy There! I'm with you too!:) So good to be back in touch:)

Sharane Pitts said...

Hello! Your blog looks great!
It is great to see what is going on with you!

-Sharane :)

Ev said...

Hi There Patricia - It was great running into you and I do love your books. That First Aid one has so many great thoughts! I'm so impressed! I'm going to read the other one "soon" just haven't had time yet & I'll share with anyone I think could benefit from them. Thanks for your comment on my blog too. Just new at this & I'll add you soon. I have to figure out how to and wait for response from more too. Happiness! Ev