Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Long-Awaited Arrival!!

Let’s Make a Difference on October 7th!!

My Dear Friend,

I am pleased to announce that my little ones have arrived! They are safe and sound. Although labor lasted over a year they are beautiful. All 120 of them!!

I am referring, of course to my newest book My Journey from Darkness to Light. As I look at my books with their shiny covers and inviting sunrises my heart cries out “Thank you God. Please help them be a blessing to myself, my family and all those around me.” And my thoughts return to a time many years ago:

Excerpt from My Journey From Darkness to Light:
…I imagined myself sitting in a chair as if I was viewing a video of a past memory. I saw my Father placing His hands upon my head and felt a great love for Him and an immense respect. I could visualize my Heavenly Father saying that I would have experiences on earth that I would need in order to return to Him again. Among the experiences He named was that of depression. When I opened my eyes after the prayer was finished, I could only recall the warmth and love I felt and somehow I knew that I had agreed to go through the depression I was now facing, and I thought I heard my Father’s promise “one day this will be a blessing to you, your family, and all those around you.”
After he finished praying, Dan and I embraced each other and wept. Although I couldn’t tell just how this hellish experience with depression could ever be a blessing, at least now I knew that it wasn’t just a lack of character, a fatal flaw or a terrible imperfection…. It was part of my life’s experience that God somehow meant to use to benefit myself and others.

Please would you help us get this book into the hands and hearts of all those around us.

Amazon lists their books in order of popularity so my book is down the list right now when you look up key words such as “depression and bipolar”. As more people buy My Journey from Darkness to Light, it will rise closer to the top and offer hope to those who need it. We are asking our friends and neighbors to order their books on October 7th so that we come out of the darkness (page 10) and into the light and help others to so as well! For the direct link to Amazon, click HERE.

P.S. My daughter, Heidi, also wrote about my book - check it out at http://www.jhhamiltonhappenings.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!