Sunday, April 14, 2013

March 1 - 15 2013


March 2013 1-15 Potts Newsletter
Link's blessing and more
Saturday, March 02, 2013
6:15 PM













































MIRACLE:
  1. A HOT FLASH!! Dan  and I were working on getting the fireplace piolet light lite.  I cleaned it out with spray oxegon.  When I lit it there was  a big burst of flames.  They escaped the fireplace and the next thing I knew it was very, very hot beneath my cotton skirt!  I lept away from the fire and yelped.  Dan thought I was on fire and would have to roll on the floor to get it out.  We were very surprised to find that despite the sensations I was only birned in one spot beneath where  my garments  were.  We both felt that my garments protected me from severe burn.  Thank you Heavenly Father.
  2. Big family dinner celebrating  Dan and Spencer's birthdays.
14-15 Trisha''s big move!!
FAMILY
1-3 It was fun to have Tiffany join us as we traveled to Cedar City for Links blessing.  Memories included playing with the kids, watching them in their downstairs swing set, shopping with Heidi for her birthday and getting her shoes, Jason's pancakes, St. Patrick's day party,  Heidi's surprise party, Links blessing and dinner at Heidi and Jason's...
DAN
4-Connie and Karla came over and we went over the plans for the trip to the mediterraean.  He did a terrific job
  1. Dan and Joseph went to Richard's place to take him to lunch and out to the movies.  In the afternoon we went to the Olive Garden with Doug and Darla then came home and watched a show that took place in Spain.
  1. Dan and I helped Trisha with her move
PATRICIA
  1. Helping Trisha with her move.
  1. Relief Society dinner fun. 
  1. Neck pain trouble.
  1. 10 and hi set aside more time blocks that we can spend to talk and plan. I am looking forward to spending more time together in addition to our weekly pay
  1. Dan and I enjoyed our date Friday night.  Joseph helped me plan it.  I took tracks and met Dan at Galivan Center then we went to Siegfried's and Joseph and Shelisa surprised him by showing up there.  Afterwards we went home to watch a show.  Iwas in charge of this date.
  2. Spoke at a writers workshop in Murray.  I actually got paid!!!
  1. for Dan's birthday I gave him 12 surprises over a. period of 5 days. It was fun!
  1. Shopping with Trisha.  I got my massage chair!!  I hope I can help many people with it and have others help my neck! I helped a neighbor move and he GAVE me his massage table!!!  It was also fun to go for a walk and play with Divit.
  1. Temple with margaret then taking divit to the vet

CINDY
Cindy and family were part of the crew that descended upon the Hamilton home to celebrate Link.  Cindy was the favorite Aunt for the little ones and she made divine brownies
  1. Thanks for helping Trisha  with her move
  1. Mike took Tiarra  skiing!!  Girl scout cookie time.  Mike took over this year
  1. Tiarra had a sleepover at our house
HEIDI
1-3- H&J had a houseful the weekend that Link was blessed.  We had a wonderful time and I had fun taking Heidi out for her birthday
  1. Links blessing and lunch turned out wonderful
TIFFANY
We enjoyed Tiffany's  visit and her sacrifice  in coming to Links blessing
  1. Thank you for your loving phone calls
TRISHA
  1. Trisha  took the boys to wheeler farm
T&D continue to get ready for their move and  deciding what to do about water pressure.
14-15 Trisha and Darin's  big move!!
  1. Darrin's brother and his wife came and helped move the boxes from the garage!! By Saturday she said it actually felt almost like home (as soon as they could find her clothes and Parkers clothes :))
JOSEPH
  1. Cindy and I helped Trisha get ready for her move.
  2. Shelisa came up to spend some time with Joseph
  3. Thanks for helping me with my onenote phone app.
  1. It was fun to meet Joseph and Shelisa at Seigfrieds for dinner
  1. Joseph had his ribs hurt while trying to help his teacher move equipment.  He was bruised for 5 days!
  2. Gwen chewed up a new garmin gps watch box , wires etc. :(

JOSIE
  • More doctor visits… sigh.  Spring is here though!!  Brighter days in store!




No comments: