Thursday, August 21, 2008

OUR NEW ARRIVAL!!!


On Aug. 21, 2008th there was a white package lying on our front porch in the morning and I wondered if it could be her, I had waited for her arrival for nearly a year. I dashed out to pick the square, white, soft package up and bring it to the kitchen. Fetching kitchen scissors I placed the package on the table and cut the side open.

I squealed as I withdrew my new book, “My Journey from Darkness to Light.” I had dreamed of this day for so long that I hardly knew how to celebrate. In the end, I held her in my arms and went out on the porch to danced a bit!

Upon our approval, Amazon will ship our order of 250 copies and it will then be available for just $10.00 through amazon within a few weeks. We hope you all send in your orders and enjoy My Journey from Darkness to Light.

What a beautiful, welcome arrival!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patricia, on the 1st of October, I would love to purchase 4 books from you. But I need to talk to you before that.
Love you. Susan